This Privacy Statement outlines how personal information about you is collected, used, disclosed and otherwise processed by Noorhair and its affiliates (“Noorhair,” “Noor,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) with respect to your use and interaction with Noorhair via our website https://noorhairofficial.com/ (the “Website”), the services available through our Website, and through other online activities involving Noor products and services of Noor affiliates (collectively, the “Services”). This Privacy Statement also applies to the personal information we collect offline.
Personal information is information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
Information We Collect About You
Information We Collect Directly from You. The information we collect from you depends on how you use our Services. Information we collect may include:
- To respond to inquiries or communications you send to us, we collect contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number. We may also collect records and copies of your correspondence, product order information, and other information you choose to submit to us, such as information regarding events related to the products or services you requested or purchased from us.
- We collect the information you provide to us when you fill out a survey, questionnaire, or other type of form through the Services, including information about your health and wellness, health goals, diet, lifestyle, location information, demographic information, your views about health and wellness, your prescription care routine, and medical conditions that you have experienced.
- When you create an account, we collect contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, username, password, mailing address, and phone number.
- When you request or purchase products or services from us, we collect information such as your name, e-mail address, shipping and billing address, phone number, order information, including details of products and subscriptions you choose to purchase, and payment information.
- While you are navigating the Website or using the Services, we may also collect your search queries, information about your viewing history, and other data regarding your use and interaction with the Services for customer or technical support purposes, or to help improve our Services.
- We may also use your contact information and mailing address for other loyalty or rewards program purposes, such as to send gift packages to you or offer promotions.
- We may respond to or otherwise engage with social media posts or messages directed at a Noor account, or which reference our products. If you publicly share content about us or our products, we may choose to re-post or otherwise share that content with our followers, subject to the terms of the relevant social media platform.
- We also collect information that may be reported to government authorities or regulators in accordance with applicable requirements. This information may include your contact information, as well as details of any adverse event, which may include medical information.
Information We Collect from Other Entities. Information we collect from other entities may be combined with other information we have collected about you in order to complete requests you have made or facilitate transactions you have initiated via the Services, or for other purposes, such as fraud prevention, authentication, order management, to supplement customer profiles, and for marketing purposes. Information we may collect about you from third-party sources may include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and other contact information.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Services.
- To establish and maintain our business relationship with you.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Services, including to send you reminders, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Services. We also leverage the information we collect in aggregate to deliver more relevant advertisements and offers to you on other third-party websites as you navigate the Internet.
- To provide you with information that we believe to be of interest to you, including health or wellness-related information or services.
- To send you e-mail marketing materials about our products and services.
- To send you news and newsletters.
- To better understand how users access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis.
- To handle inquiries and complaints you or other users of our Services submit to us.
- To administer surveys and questionnaires, such as for market research or user satisfaction purposes, and for obtaining health and wellness information.
- To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes, such as maintaining customer records, monitoring your compliance with any of your agreements with us, collecting debts owed to us, and safeguarding our business interests.
- To verify that you meet the eligibility requirements for purchasing or receiving our Services.
- For research and analytics purposes, including analyzing data, identifying trends and issues and creating statistical reports, analyzing the accuracy and effectiveness of our Website and the Services, including administering, troubleshooting, and enhancing and improving the Website and the Services.
- For quality assurance and regulatory compliance purposes
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
- For any other purpose for which we provide you notice, or you provide us with your consent.
We may also store or transfer your personal information outside of your country of residence. See theHow We Store Your Personal Information s section for more information about how we store your information. See the Your Options section to learn what choices you have regarding our collection and use of your personal information.
How We Share Your Information
We agree to never sell or trade your information to third parties.
We may share your information across for business purposes such as the following:
Vendors, Service Providers, and Other Processors.We may disclose the information we collect from you to vendors, service providers, or other processors, such as customer management providers, IT services providers, data storage providers, technical support providers, payment processors, and shipping providers, to help us provide our Services to you, to assist us in analyzing how our Services are used, and to provide other services.
Subsidiaries, Affiliates, and Partners. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries, including potential physician partners, as needed to provide the Services to you, and for other purposes, such as marketing and advertising purposes, and for analytics and measurement purposes.
We may also share your information with other entities where you give us your explicit permission and consent:
Promotional. We also may, at times, share your personal information with promotional and marketing partners that may send you promotional or marketing communications on our behalf, and about their own products or services, about the products and services of other third parties, or for their marketing, advertising, or analytics and measurement purposes.
In addition, we may also share your personal information under the following circumstances:
Legal Requests and Obligations. We may disclose personal information when authorized or required by law, such as to respond to court orders, subpoenas, or other legal processes by authorities with jurisdiction. We may also disclose personal information to meet our obligations to health and drug regulators.
Business Transfer. We may transfer or assign your personal information as a result of, or in connection with a merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation or other business transaction.
How We Store Your Information
We store your personal information with data processors or servers owned by us or acting on our behalf and responsible to us.
Some of this data may be stored or processed on computers or servers located in jurisdictions other than your country of residence, whose data protection laws may differ from the laws of your country of residence. Accordingly, your personal information may be accessible to law enforcement and/or regulatory authorities according to the applicable laws of such jurisdiction.
Subject to applicable laws in non-Canadian jurisdictions, for personal information that we collect and process from Canadian residents, we have appropriate protections in place to require processors in non-Canadian jurisdictions to maintain protections for the personal information that are equivalent to those that apply in Canada.
Retention of Your Information
We only retain personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for us to render a service you have requested or to which you have given your consent, and for business and/or legal reasons (e.g. for retention periods determined in connection with limitation periods for potential litigation, etc.).
Like many websites and online services, we automatically collect technical data when you visit and use our Website.
Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your device when you close your browser or turn off your device. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Services. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in and as you move through our Services.
Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you have closed your browser or turned off your device. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.
Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Website who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Website, but some features may not function.
Clear GIFs, Pixel Tags and Other Technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web and app pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Services to, among other things, track the activities of Website visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Website usage. We and our third-party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
Cross-Device Use. We and our third party service providers, including Google, may use the information that we collect about you (whether directly from our Website, through your device(s), or from a third party) to help us and our third party service providers identify other devices that you use (e.g., a mobile phone, tablet, other computer, etc.). We and our third-party service providers also may use the cross-device use and other information we learn about you to serve targeted advertising on your devices and to send you e-mails. To opt-out of cross-device advertising, you may follow the instructions set forth in the Third-Party Ad Networks section below. Please note: if you opt-out of these targeted advertising cookies, your opt-out may be specific to the web browser, app, or device from which you accessed the opt-out. If you use multiple devices or web browsers, you may need to opt-out from each browser or device that you use.
Do-Not-Track Signals. Please note that our Website does not recognize or respond to any signal which your browser might transmit through the so-called “Do Not Track” feature your browser might have. If you wish to disable cookies on our Website, you should not rely on any “Do Not Track” feature your browser might have. For more information about do-not-track signals, please refer to the Future of Privacy Forum at https://allaboutdnt.com/.
Security of Your Information
We use technical and organizational security precautions to protect your personal information from manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorized access, use, disclosure or alteration. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust, unique password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Notice Regarding Children
Our Website and Services are not intended for child audiences and we have no intention of collecting personally identifiable information (such as name, address, telephone number) from children. If you discover that your child has provided us with personally identifiable information, we ask that a parent or guardian of the child contact us at noorhaircontact@gmail to have this information deleted from our records.
California and Virginia Residents
If you are a California or Virginia resident, please click here for a supplemental Privacy Statement containing additional information about the processing of your personal information and the rights granted to you by California and Virginia law.
Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes permits a Nevada resident to opt out of future sales of certain covered information that a website operator has collected or will collect about the resident. To submit such a request, please contact us at email@example.com with “Nevada Opt-Out” in the subject line.
For Canadian Residents
If you are a Canada resident, please click here for a supplemental Canadian Privacy Statement containing additional information about the processing of your personal information and the rights granted to you by Canadian law.
Opt-out of promotional communications. In the event you wish to unsubscribe from receiving promotional communications from us, you may opt-out by:
Removing yourself by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of an email we send you, or Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, such as notifications regarding our business relationship with you, important notices regarding our Services, or as otherwise consistent with applicable law.
Changes to This Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement is effective as of the Effective Date listed at the top of this Notice. We may change certain parts of this Privacy Statement from time to time, so be sure to check this Privacy Statement regularly. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be communicated promptly on this page. Please contact the website administrator with any problems, questions, or suggestions that you may have. The constant development of the Internet requires occasional adjustments to our Privacy Statement. We retain the right to make changes when necessary.
Contact Us If you wish to know what information we have in our files about you, ask a question about the information in your file, or request a change or correction to your personal information under our control, please contact:
Noor Hair HQ
P.O. Box 90129
Lakeland Fl, 33804